The corona crisis has a huge impact on all of us, including the leisure industry. After a complete closure, our Security Region has decided that small-scale tourism should be allowed to restart.
For our location, this means that we can again receive guests in our chalets. Business guests are welcome, and people looking for temporary accommodation due to personal circumstances.
We are happy to receive our guests in the familiar hospitable way. In doing so, we will take into account what the new 1.5 meter economy requires of us.
As a modern campsite, we are spacious. Our facilities are new and contemporary. That is a big plus now that the Netherlands has to adjust to the 1.5 meter economy!
How are we geared to the 1.5 meter economy?
At Stadscamping Zeeland you can:
• Online booking
• Pay online via the payment link in your booking confirmation
• Based on your payment and license plate recognition, you have automatic access during our stay via our barrier
• Stay on large camping and motorhome pitches with private sanitary facilities
• You can check in and out without contact
• Stay in one of our chalets, which including all facilities is only available to you and your fellow travelers.
In the coming period, we will not provide breakfast and sandwich services and will not provide catering services.
We keep our guests informed of the safety rules.
Our location is ideal and quiet so that you can really relax.
Which guests can we receive from May 1 to May 22?
|Chalets||Camping & Camper pitches|
|All business guests|
|All guests in the immediate vicinity who temporarily need alternative housing (eg in connection with divorce, relocation, renovation).|
|Tourist overnight stays.
The Security Region will decide at a later stage what the rules will be from 22 May.